1. Student -Teacher ratio 30:1.
2. Supervised studies.
3. Special Coaching for weak students.
4. Four-quarterly examinations.
5. Six Full fledged laboratories: practicals from class IX onwards.
6. Three fully equipped computer laboratories for Primary, Secondary, & Higher Secondary Sections.
7. Four separate libraries & reading rooms in Primary, Secondary Section, Higher Secondary Sections & General having 18,000 books, 71 journals, and 5 Newspapers.
8. Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW) under which the students learn activities supplementary to education, such as Tailoring, Painting, Drawing, Tabla, Music, Electronics, etc.
9. Total No. of students in the school: 500.
10. Total No. of students in Hostel: 444.